The Northern Pine Room — A Fun Romp Back in Time
The Northern Pine room is a fun visit up north! Pine paneling with a rough-hewn pine bed and nightstands coupled with vintage toys, games, and more. Spend the night here and you’ll feel a little like you’re in the grown-up version of your childhood bedroom! Northern Pines guests have use of the large, airy shared bath just steps from the guest room door.
Note: All rates are for single or double occupancy. This room sleeps two adults in a queen bed.
Breakfast on the Farm
Start your morning with Starbucks coffee in the living room while we finish up breakfast. First course is served promptly at 9 a.m., followed by the main entree. Some guest favorites include
- House-made granola with strawberry jam, Greek yogurt, chocolate shavings and brown sugar
- Wild blueberry and buttermilk scones with homemade preserves and whipped cream
- Honey and cinnamon cantaloupe with chocolate balsamic drizzle
- Quiche Lorraine with parmesan potato nests
- Buttermilk pancakes with local sausage from Bear Creek Acres
- Cottage Pie with homemade bread
- Starbuck’s coffee, herbal teas or hot cocoa
- Bottled water
We make an effort to serve local ingredients whenever possible. We are also able to accommodate food allergies or concerns. Please bring any dietary needs to our attention when you make your reservation. Special charges may apply.
- Wireless Internet
- Plush robes
- Handpoured soaps
- Books, games, puzzles, magazines
- Hair dryers
- Iron/ironing board
- Guest refrigerator for perishables
- Popcorn, hot tea, cocoa, and bottled water
Rejuvenate in our traditional wood-burning Finnish Sauna ($15 per room per night.) An important part of life for Finnish people, the sauna is a place where one can relax both physically and mentally. You may also arrange for an on-site massage (by appointment).