Relax in our Peaceful Accommodations
Make yourself at home in the living room and enjoy a book, play a game, or just relax by the fireplace and chat with new friends. Explore the farm — over 17 acres — full of wildlife such as deer, moose, bald eagles, and birds. Stroll through the yard, visit the Northern Comfort flock of chickens and enjoy the screened gazebo.
Northern Comfort Suite
Two-room suite with sitting room, queen size bed, and private bath.
Northern Heritage Room
Single room with queen bed, private half bath and shared shower.
Northern Lights Room
Single room with queen bed and shared bath.
Experience the Finest in Home Cooking
During your stay enjoy an elaborate gourmet breakfast. Favorite dishes that we might prepare for you include:
- fruit compote, perhaps with fresh raspberries from the garden, topped with a delicious blend of yogurt and marscapone or whipped maple cream
- fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits
- Quiche Lorraine
- homemade scones with wild blueberries
- German apple pancakes
- grilled pork sausage
- country ham scones with maple butter
- zucchini and tomato frittata
- gourmet coffee and tea
- spring water
- fruit juice
We make an effort to serve local ingredients whenever possible. We are also able to accommodate food allergies or concerns. Please bring any dietary needs to our attention when you make your reservation. Special charges may apply.
- Wireless Internet
- Plush robes
- Handpoured soaps
- Books, games, puzzles, magazines
- Hair dryers
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator for perishables
- Snacks: Popcorn, gourmet coffee, hot tea, cocoa, fruit juice
- Filtered water
Rejuvenate in our traditional wood-burning Finnish Sauna ($15 per room per night.) An important part of life for Finnish people, the sauna is a place where one can relax both physically and mentally. You may also arrange for an on-site massage (by appointment).