Relax in our Peaceful Accommodations
Make yourself at home in the common area living room where you may read, play games, sit by the fireplace, or watch TV, DVDs, or videos . . . or, lounge in the sitting area on Adirondack furniture in wonderful Northern light with a cup of coffee in the morning.
Walk our grounds – over 17 acres – where you can see wildlife such as deer, moose, bald eagles, and birds. Stroll through the yard and sit in the screened gazebo . . . or, roast hot dogs and marshmallows over a bonfire in the evening.
Experience the Finest in Home Cooking
During your stay enjoy an elaborate gourmet breakfast. Favorite dishes that we might prepare for you include:
- fruit compote, perhaps with fresh raspberries from the garden, topped with a delicious blend of yogurt and marscapone or whipped maple cream
- fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits
- Quiche Lorraine
- homemade scones with wild blueberries
- German apple pancakes
- grilled pork sausage
- country ham scones with maple butter
- zucchini and tomato frittata
- gourmet coffee and tea
- spring water
- fruit juice
We make an effort to serve local ingredients whenever possible. We are also able to accommodate food allergies or concerns. Please bring any dietary needs to our attention when you make your reservation. Special charges may apply.
- Wireless Internet
- Plush robes
- Handpoured soaps
- Books, games, puzzles, magazines
- Hair dryers
- Iron/ironing board
- Refrigerator for perishables
- Snacks: Popcorn, gourmet coffee, hot tea, cocoa, fruit juice
- Filtered water
Rejuvenate in our traditional wood-burning Finnish Sauna ($15 per room per night.) An important part of life for Finnish people, the sauna is a place where one can relax both physically and mentally. You may also arrange for an on-site massage (by appointment).